Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Where did the time go?

I just realized this morning, that it's been a few months since I posted on here. Figure it's time to let everyone know what's new.

http://yoyoliving.wordpress.com/

I started a new (health/fitness)blog on wordpress...the link is above. So if you still want to keep up with my diet, what I am doing for exercise, and whatever else I find interesting online that's health related; wordpress is the place to go(for now..LOL). I am also trying to figure out how to make a seperate page on facebook for my yoyoliving blog. So do a search on facebook for~~yoyoliving and you might find me there.

I like Greek Yogurt & need to get back into yoga..and sometimes life (and my mood) goes up & down just like a yo-yo; so it seemed like a fitting name for a blog.

Right now its 2am and I am throwing my diet out the window for this morning, as I am having hot chocolate & microwave popcorn. It's 24 degrees outside and I wanted some sorta "comfort food".

1 comment:

Anna L. Walls said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see you haven't posted for a while so I hope you get this. The link you asked for is -> http://www.obesitydiseasecenter.com/ - I've posted it there too. I'm going to try to find you on Facebook too.