Thursday, September 30, 2010

work-outs might be affecting my job


My co-workers have always thought I was nuts for getting up so early in the morning. I don't have to catch the bus until about 5:10am, but I am up anywhere between 1am-4am. I don't use an alarm clock and still manage to get to work on time and in a good mood.
If its not cold/windy outside I can take the jumprope out into the parking lot for a few minutes...I live on the top floor so it's not a good idea to stay in my room at that time with a jumprope.
This morning I finally watched the latest Biggest Loser show on hulu.comand then did 1/2 of a Biggest Loser DVD.
Now just this week someone asked where the "real" me was...LOL
You see I even have more patience with guests in our cafeteria and would run around grabbing condiments for people instead of just telling them where they can go find it.
There are a few hours during the day, when business slows down and I usually got bored to death. So this week I have started doing easy-simple stretches right in the dining room...course now my co-workers are thinking I have totally lost my mind.
I am even going to start keeping track again on what I am eating (the green book in middle of pic is my food tracker). Mostly I have to learn not to drink so much coffee or Raspberry Ice tea at work.

No comments: