Saturday, October 23, 2010

Weekend Snacks

Yes I have this weekend off from work. So I made sure to go to the general store yesterday when I got out of work.

small bag of baby carrots & guacamole~~the store was out of the brand of hummus that I liked.
2 small potatoes~~also got shredded taco cheese & pound of real butter
2 bell peppers & 2 small onions & 1 broccoli head~~already have Italian dressing at home
grapes~have learned that these are easy to eat at night while online
Motts cinnamon applesauce~think it will be the last time getting this

I am also taking a 3 week "LOA" from work in November while my cafeteria is closed. I guess you could call this time "my financial diet". So I might be living on most of the above items for most of November....except I will trade the applesauce in for pears & real apples & pomegrantes & bananas (whatever is on sale). I will probably use yams instead of white potatoes even though yams cost more yesterday.
Luckily I already have a stocked shelf of instant oatmeal, peanut butter, rice, & coffee.

Now I need to get off the computer and clean & take trash outside & leave some stuff on the "free table"downstairs.
So grabbing grapes & veggies dipped in dressing is the easiest way for me to eat today

No comments: