Thursday, February 12, 2009

fasting with a co-worker

Now last month, I had made some fresh juice with my juicer and brought some in to share with a co-worker. (think I used to much cucumbers though)
Well yesterday, this same young co-worker asked if I would make more for a whole week. He gave me $20 and a short list of stuff he wants to have in his juice. So hopefully I get down to Safeway (which is an hour away) tomorrow.
He plans on doing his juice fast for a week...and I figured "what the heck¬I'll do this too"


his shopping list consists of:
Oranges (lots)
spinach
carrots
celery
cucumbers
tomatoes
mangos
lemons
limes
berries (preferably blueberries if on sale)
parsley
garlic

Now he didn't have kiwi on his list but I like them in my juice, so I might add them to his juice. For whatever reason he wasn't worried about having apples when I asked him about them...oh well, I usually add them to mine.
So if anyone reading this has any ideas for my co-worker, please let me know.

No comments: