Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bountiful Baskets

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
LOL

Actually I'm excited because a lady here at the canyon has arranged for a program called "Bountiful Baskets" to deliver fresh produce up to my area twice a month. My first delivery will be this Saturday.
Its so nice to know that I don't have to wait and see if I get a weekend day off work and than hope that my friend Brenda is going to Flagstaff in order to go grocery shopping.
Now I can get yummy fresh produce delivered to me...well I just have to go over to the rec center to pick it up. WOW! I wish they had this when I first got to the canyon. Wow! I can't wait...this is almost feels like a kid waiting for christmas.

Now I have no idea how big a "case of tomatoes" is, so this might be the one & only time I get those.I may also need some new ideas to use up all the tomatoes also...I need to search for recipes online and then save them all in notepad, cuz I have a real good feeling I will surely need them.

What I'm getting is below
Basket Type: Conventional *(not all sure what will be in this)*

Add case of Round Tomatoes from Mexico? (20# box):
Add 1 per BasketGranola - Bountiful Baskets blend (2# bag; oats, honey, canola oil, cashews, dates, pineapple, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, sesame seed, vanilla, almond flavor):
Add 9-Grain Sandwich Bread - 5 Pack?:

No comments: