Friday, January 29, 2010

Health Related-Happiness Award

Now I already did a "Happy Award" blog sorta ~ I have read tons of other people's blogs where they posted the "happy award". Now I will have 2.
But on this blog, I'll try to see if I can list 10 things that all have to do with food, nutrition, fitness or just health in general and they are in no special order.
#1 Bountiful Baskets (my food delivery starts tomorrow)
#2 smoothies in a Oster blender & homemade juice from a Breville juicer
#3 yoga
#4 hiking~my next camp-out at Indian Gardens is March 27th
#5 Line Dancing
#6 The Biggest Loser TV Show (I check it online sometimes cuz I don't own a TV)
#7 Hummus~I love this stuff!
#8 Ayurveda(trying to figure it all out)
#9 Tazo Tea ~just started this within the last year.
#10 Workout DVD's (can do these in the privacy of my own room, so it don't matter how silly I look)
Now to complete my acceptance of this Happy 101 award, I must pass it on. I could choose 10 people as the rules clearly stated or I could make my own rules. This is my blog after all. Shouldn't I be able to do things my way?So,If you're reading this blog right now and you've not received the Happy 101 award, consider yourself officially nominated by Sunni-Day. Then remember to pass the happiness along by sharing 10 things that make you happy.

No comments: