Monday, January 11, 2010

My weekend

Brenda and I went to Flagstaff on Saturday, to see the "Avatar" movie. Neither of us had any popcorn & soda during the movie. Who says you can't watch a movie without food?

Afterwards, we went to Olive Garden to eat...first time I have ever eaten there. Brenda surprised me by getting the minestrone soup. We both had eggplant parmesan. Tasted good, in fact I got stuffed even though it didn't look like alot on the plate (especially for the price).

Later we went to Fry's cuz we both needed groceries. I stocked up on some produce...almost got enough bananas & tomatoes for a small army. But this morning I'm enjoying a smoothie...plain soymilk, couple bananas, and chocolate protein powder.
Hooray, Avocados were also on sale...so I will add them to my salad before I go to work later today.

If you want to read about the rest of our trip home...its on my other blog here on blogger.

No comments: